Full Terms Giveaway - Deepa Gurnani
Order confirmation details and purchase order receipt are required for all returns and exchanges. Returns and Exchanges are allowed within 14 days or original purchase, with items remaining in their original, unopened packaging. Items must also be new, unused condition, with all tags attached. Items purchased on sale/discount/promotion, merchandise that has been altered, and special/custom orders are not eligible for return or exchange. All jewelry sales are final. Contact Retail@ldry.com
29 North Gift Card and “Deepa Gurnani Headband Giveaway” PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
BY ENTERING INTO THE PROMOTION, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR: 29 North “Deepa Gurnani Headband and 29 North Gift Card Giveaway” (“Promotion”) is sponsored by 1600 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027 LLC d/b/a 29 North (“Sponsor”), 1600 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027. Instagram is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion will begin on October 19, 2021 at 10AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on November 1, 2021 at 11:59 PM CT (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received on or before the conclusion of the Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its sole discretion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their place, province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of their immediate family members (g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may enter the Promotion by either entering:
Via Instagram by: During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will make a post on Sponsor’s Instagram account @29northhou inviting participants to enter this Promotion (“Promotion Post”). An entrant must:
- Sign into his/her Instagram account;
- Become a follower of @29northhou on Instagram (if not already following); and
- Mention a friend in the comments of the Promotion Post.
- Via Mail by: During the Promotion Period send a 3” x 5” card with your name, address, and telephone number to: Landry’s, LLC, Attn: Deepa Gurnani Headband and 29 North Gift Card, 1600 West Loop South Houston TX 77027. Must be postmarked between October 19, 2021 and November 1, 2021 and received no later than November 1, 2021. Limit of one entry per envelope and one entry per entrant. Duplicate entries will not be honored. An eligible 3” x 5” entry card received will earn entrant one chance to
- Via Instagram by: During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will make a post on Sponsor’s Instagram account @29northhou inviting participants to enter this Promotion (“Promotion Post”). An entrant must:
IMPORTANT: MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS PROMOTION. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS PROMOTION ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE PHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER'S PRICING PLANS.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Entrants may create an Instagram at no cost by logging on to http://Instagram.com. Creation of an Instagram account requires an entrant to agree to Instagram’s Terms of Services and Privacy Each entrant may submit one (1) entry during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the end of the Promotion Period will be deemed void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. An Entry must comply with the Instagram terms and conditions; cannot prominently feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than the Sponsor’s; cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the sue of any of the foregoing); cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state, federal, or local law; and cannot contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way. If any Entry fails to Comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to disqualify the entrant.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be chosen by random drawing by Sponsor from all eligible entries at the end of the Promotion Period. The random selection process run by the Sponsor is final. The winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute
- HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: A potential winner will be notified on Instagram by a Direct Message from @29northhou with instructions on how to claim his/her Prize. The potential winner must respond to the Direct Message winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the Promotion Period ending, or they may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her Instagram account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner will be selected to receive one (1) Deepa Gurnani Headband (color and print of the Prize may vary from advertised image) and (1) $150 29 North Gift Card. The total approximate retail value of the Prize is $275 USD. The odds of winning the Promotion depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. All other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of the Prize are solely the responsibility of the respective ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Sponsor reserves the right to sell or distribute the unclaimed Prize, in whole or in part, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- DISPUTES: All disputes arising from or relating to the Promotion shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Harris County in the State of Texas, and each entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives all objections thereto. Each entrant hereby irrevocably waives any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceeding in connection with the Promotion, the Official Rules and any and all further transactions contemplated Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between or among the parties and any claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all disputes that arise relating to the Promotion must be filed within one (1) year from the date that the winner(s) is announced.
- OFFICIAL RULES; LIST OF WINNERS: For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the winner, send a self- addressed, stamped envelope to: Landry’s, 1510 West Loop South, Houston, Texas 77027. Please allow 30-60 days for processing and
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE INSTAGRAM PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION.
- PUBLICITY: By participating, the winning entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by
- RIGHT TO CANCEL: If, for any reason, the Promotion, or any portion of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or is compromised in any way, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission; (b) theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind; (c) inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive any entry or entrant information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof; (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (e) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on- line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure or delay of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof; (f) any damage to an entrant’s system which is occasioned by participating in this Promotion or by downloading any information necessary to participate in the Promotion; and (g) for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Headings are provided for reference purposes only and will not be given any substantive effect. The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or If any part of these Official Rules is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain fully in force.